Warning: Parameter 2 to WPE\Site_Preview::the_posts() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/cowcorne/public_html/shippio.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 286
Import regulations - cars & motorcycles arriving in the USA



Below you will find the Import regulations – cars & motorcycles arriving in the USA.


Required Document 1

Invoice of Sale

Required Document 2

Vehicle Registration Document (V5C)

Required Document 3

Passport photo page

Required Document 4

Shipping Documents (Airway Bill or ocean Bill of Lading)

Required Document 5

Temporary Import – EPA Approval Letter – Please email Imports@epa.gov to request the latest procedure for application. Please allow at least 3 weeks for this application. Permits Temporary import into the U.S. For up to 1 year.

Required Document 6

Permanent Import – EPA Approval Letter. The application form can be found here.

Import Rates
Local Contacts

Existing User?

Lost your password?